The warranty applies only if it is received from the manufacturer/supplier for the respective item/product/material.
The warranty applies if
- Damaged goods/material received.
- Received defected product/material.
- Received broken components.
- Having a manufacturing defect.
The Warranty will cover;
- Repair of the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty.
- Repair of any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts.
- Exchanged with a new product only if the Company deems correct of the manufacturing defects or wrong product delivery.
The warranty does not apply if:
- Product is damaged resulting from negligence.
- Product is damage resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Product is damage caused by natural disasters.
- Theft or loss of the product
- The warranty period is over.